Thursday, March 31, 2011

18+ content *sorry* to release my anger!

today went to buy our material for our packaging asgm...
the shop has made me stress until i want to cry! the atmosphere and the situation made me felt sick! is my weakness to deal with this kind of situation. but at the end, i manage to get myself out of there~ sorry if i offended. Orz

i'm so suck in this long semester! met a mother fucker lecturer! feel like take my cutter during her lecture and stap right on her chest! i turned mad and insane everytime because of this fucking woman! what kind of lecturer will give only 5 marks for a individual assignment plus have to full fill the criteria of the brief that she provided which is 5-6 pages thick!
hey, old lady! this is Graphic design course! this is interactive multimedia subject, what the hell we need to do so damn unlimited in-class activity, paper work and draw lines with ruler! other major course will not be so cruel for us! and senior didn't do that much as we did! what the hell we need to do all these! u asshole bastard! i wonder what's her brain made of!

deal up with so many problems today!
1. problem with the shop owner for selling the bottle for our assignment
2. friend's car tire puncit because hit a damn big stone in highway
3. change tire for the 1st time, luckily my dad told me how to change tire before
4. unlimited assignment which deadline is almost all in next week!
5. a home call made me worry and made my brain can't function well.


i am so stress! i need a listener, i know all these problems will sounds bored if i complain to u guys. my brain capacity is full, and it is not enough RAM to run!


No comments: