Sunday, April 3, 2011

You' re the One - Angelita Li

you're the one
and only now i see
i should've known before
but it's never too late for me
remember,all those moments from long ago
and now that u are back
i'm never gonna let u go

let me say,let me pray once more,i never gonna weep,i love u very deep say again
tell me now tell me how once more,how could u be that way,how could u live a day away
but i say honestly,you're the one
u gotta stay with me,u gotta stay and see,every little thing that counts for u and me,
u gotta stay,i gotta say,without u i don't know how to live!

you're the one
and only now i see
i should've known before
but it's never too late to be

without u,i have nowhere else to run
now i realize,we're like the moon and sun
now i realize,that all along you're the one

a track from a movie i recently watched
-like-

No comments: