Saturday, March 19, 2011

gadget list completed!

finally my wish list for my all the time wanted gadget list is completed
a laptop form daddy in 2009 August
a HP Pavilion dv3, is a entertainment notebook PC
used as my daily use for study

i got myself a professional camera which is DSLR in 2010 May
a Nikon D90. a perfect camera for me! =)
due to course required us to have one, so i can have better model~

and then a set of speaker for my PJ room...
is not that powerful as those pro speaker but sonic gear is really fine for me
erm... month of purchased is around 2010 June-July

then after that have been resting for a while to give my bank account to breath

and by yesterday, i finally got my dream phone, the dream brand...
Apple iPhone4
when i got in my palm, i cant get it off more than 5 minutes!
yes, i am addicted to it now!




3 comments:

` shirleen said...

JAILBREAK! :D
u can be MORE n MORE HAPPY :D

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

hehehe waiting for someone to jailbreak free for me~ XD hahaha

Amanda Khong said...

CONGRATS! I can't imagine how satisfied you are right now.haha