Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Foods

Sorry for being a quite long time that no update for this little space
Just busy with those unlimited assignments
Gonna update some interesting part for last week

Fuu~ people! I went to Jogoya with a VIP card holder!
Thanks to my friend's friend! 1st time Jogoya some more with VIP
Feel so freaking proud about that!
OMG! You can't imagine what VIP can eat and non-VIP can't eat
In Jogoya I am just busying feeding myself with nice foods~
Seafoods, Japanese food, Chinese food, Desserts~

And the next day, Malacca one day trip!
Another awesome trip made!
I am so happy that 2 of my friends were going~
Actually I was asking without any high expectation...
At the end, they went! =D
In Malacca what else can do?
Of course, Satay Celup, Layer cake, Jonker street...
Malacca and Penang definitely my favourite states in Malaysia!
And made a friend from Portugis in A Famosa! =]
COOL!

And drank beer before leaving the Historical State
I wasn't drunk, I was too tired so i took a nap on the table~=)
And before sending us home, went to Subang Jaya for the Burger!
A burger that definitely beat down McD's one!
A RM2.50 is just too perfect!

Conclusion, I ate Jogoya Cuisine buffet on Friday, then th next day Satay Celup 30 sticks, sharing 4 pieces of Layer Cakes, Shilin O Ah MeeSua, Subang Burger!
So, I gained weight~ =(

2 comments:

YeanSin said...

yo~~~i wan join la~~
y have no photo de oh??
just a few photo de??
i wan see the jogoya photo lo...

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

i din bring camera go~ T^T so i dont have any jogoya photo. i m busy eating la XD