Monday, January 18, 2010

GD, awesome!

today went to my 1st class
and luckily i can knew new friends
GD students are nice... XP

today also GD showcase
as a GD student, we sure have to go have a look
with 2 new friends... got free sample can take some more.
NIVEA products *facial foam (is not small pack one, is 100g) what we normally use + nivea cream
XD just go write my name then these are mine

ok, back to the showcase, it was AWESOME
i can't believe that all these are students' art works
it was like too professional
my friend and i became a name card collector
hahaha, GD students' name cards are just too nice...
there was crowded in this morning... but we manage to get in
and i saw the real person who were i always read their blogs
coz their life are just too interesting

and... DSLR is everywhere *OMG~
my friend, she knows LOMO! hahaha, she also loves photography
XD so far i can said that it is great that can meet her
i wonder when can i get my lomo and DSLR... ><'''
our seniors, shoot pic like professional
their photos are awesome can die~
their creativity made me impress
my OS when i looking at their art works: wanlau, where i going to get my inspiration?
those art works really look like not from students
i never thought that utar GD can be so awesome and.... just too awesome!
i really can't wait to start all those class

I REALLY LOVE THiS
THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE
GD YUHUUUUUUUUU~


3 comments:

one stop said...

you mean gacky??how?she is pretty right?

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

ya, she is pretty and sok, man!
but i didn't talk with her yet...
hopefully i can talk with her soon...

` shirleen said...

o.O
rupanya, u are GD student :)