Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st post for 2010

actually i still not used with the year called 2010
just too new for me, ashamed to say that, still haven't use any pen or pencil write with the date end with 2010
the last day of 2009, i was with my lovely friends and fireworks
and Bosco, *the TVB artist, haha
it was my 1st time took part in a countdown concert with such a lot of peoples
gosh, i swear i never saw so much people before! whole bukit bintang was crowded!

and for 2010, i play kite for my first time!
some more with the kite that pick from ground.
is really fun~ =D

i will enjoy the year called 2010
with some wishes i wish,
erm... just make them as my target for this year!

1. a DSLR either canon or nikon XP
2. hope everything going smooth in my coming Uni's life
3. tennis racket
4. 拍立得
5. Nike dunk again!

my wish list never ends, it will be update more when i have my idea XD
this call kaixin~ wahaha

No comments: