Friday, January 22, 2010

annoucement

for those who are really follow my blog
there will going to be no update so often
coz... the phone line account problem la
max. will be 3 weeks, min. no one knows...

i left half more life, people that know me know i am addicted to Internet
i am so boring, homework is coming one by one.
no Internet is really turning me mad
some more UTARian has to check the portal everyday
using public comp... erm, i don't like the feel
but i have no choice now

erm.. talk about my course?
MONEY! is the main point
start from now, every material is not that cheap
even tough a pencil!
maybe it just 1 dollar for each
but we need it from HB to 8B
damn... my friend said the pencil cost around 15bucks!
some more the books are thick like hell!
thicker than yellow page!

yesterday, went to Japanese class
man, is fun till die
i can write Japanese now... learning the Japanese AEIOU
writing Japanese word something like their ABC...

hajimemashite.
watashiwa keishiin de su.

love the Japanese and also japan.

so far... what else can say...
only have one maggie mee until now
i have my maggie mee at 12pm and now is 5pm...
no reason for me to not become thinner... wahaha

No comments: