Saturday, September 5, 2009

the sour chocolate

i keep complaining about those brats that made me feels sucks to my current job
but this time i gotta say something different, yah~ some of them are really cute
and tell u what, i can see their beyond their future, some of the boys got good looking face and i guess they gonna be damn handsome in their future, XD girls too, got one in my class is learning ballet, and she has big eyes, small mouth, and she is quite. she is damn gorgeous. i think she also gonna be very hot girl in secondary school. XD
that day, as usual, i teaching them as usual, the class also uncontrollable as usual
suddenly one of my favourite student came forward and put something on my table
he said: nah, give u de.
i said: what is this? *actually i know that is a plum stick
then he answer: is chocolate, sour sour de
then i ask him back: where got chocolate is sour sour de?
then he answer me again: got! neh, this lo!
then i surrender and said: thanks lo~ ^^
then he answer my thank you very cool: em!
this boy always help me to control and take care the symptom down student in my class
this boy really cute

this the sour chocolate that Kenny told me! XD

3 comments:

one stop said...

what is this??

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

类似酸梅之类的东西

one stop said...

that is chocolate??!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahah