Saturday, August 29, 2009

JC, sorry yah~

just wake up... is 10am
my wake up time go back to a normal person wake up time dy
but u wait ba~ after i quit this job, i probably can sleep till my 'normal' wake up time
erm.. Saturday now. after the national day holiday i got to go back to the school i used to love before
but now i got a bit not so feeling good, actually the unwell feeling is just for the damn std 3 class
i getting close to std 1, there is no doubt that some of them really cute and gorgeous but not the syndrome down student!!!!

2 of my friends went back from KL and as usual we will call out for gathering
just 3 of us only~ we are so poor in getting friend...
as usual as well, i can play tennis at the evening when my friend is back
but my racket!!! not now ok! i am damn poor now and it just.... sigh~
i can't explain the spoilt in word, i don't know what is this part of racket called
so let's see photo ba~
this is what is the logo should be but....
the Wilson's logo just came out like this, and is very different feel when i want to hit the ball
and when i found out this in court, i choose to use my friend's racket
and what i did to his racket? a big foot step to his racket to the ground! =_='' really very sorry to my friend
i try to get the back-hand ball from him, but who knows i can't hold tie the racket then it slip away from my hand, and my body is in unbalance position, of course i have to step a big step to balance myself, but who knows all these is too fast. i step on my friend's racket... again, SORRY Orz

and my friend is making a very big decision on his study future, hope he really think wisely.
my opinion to him is he should have a try...
after we went back from old town *the place we yam cha* he suddenly sigh in car and said time really flying... and both of us suddenly very down mood! we all are grown!
1-2 more years some of my friends are going to work in society
time really passing damn fast lar~ i can't catch the speed la! slow down!!!

1 comment:

one stop said...

mayb 1-2 years someone getting marry tim~~

mayb after 10-12 years we all sit together and sigh~~why time fly so fast..we already 30 year-old~