Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i got the job for the next coming day

that is CONTINUE as a temporary teacher in the same school =_=''
sigh~ no choice man! got to plan for the trip in end of year. *my mummy allow me dy de! must make it true!
the head master ask me whether i want to continue or not... i said i have to consider a while 1st
then when i having my break in office, the GPK1 ask me again... i said if no need teach that damn std3 class, i'm ok one. and i end the topic with "i will consider it, give u an answer tomorrow''
no need ask my mum also know she wants me to take the job so much
but i still need to inform her a bit de, i only start with 1 sentence, then she quickly answer me with "take! must take!" =_=''

i really only work for the trip i have been waiting for!
my dear friends, please make it!

No comments: