Tuesday, August 12, 2008

X made me X_x

there is a person totally got problrm...
i use X to replace the person name...
erm... where should i start from?......
i know X when i in primary and i still standard 4 that year...
X can self-fish till to cheat my little soul...
ok forget about it, i already knew X is like that so i always beware with X and keep on distance with X.
but my friend never has a choice to not to know X.
and my friend has been use by X for many many years... i can my friend is almost *dry already~
and these days happen something that made us can see through X's mind.
as long as not X's money, X won't save for u
are we going to face X for half more year in the next year?
the next year is the time for me to make money!!!
i have to think something to make X say no to my question....

No comments: