Thursday, August 21, 2008

20th of August

first of all, sorry sorry for long time didn't update.]
actually i have nothing special to update
yesterday went for school trip, went to kl again.
erm, actually our main mission is midvalley.
the trip is for form 6 student to to visit PARLIMEN for the subject Pengajian Am
Parlimen is really nice but the bad is we can't take photo inside the building...
National Museum is one of our destination too...
i know this building since i was primary student but i never been there..
until yesterday, my final year study in government school only i step in to the building
our time is rushing in there, and we all crazy taking photo and we miss a lot of nice history stuff...
then till our main mission, Midvalley
i know is Mega sales now, and i also know i use alot of money this month but i still can't stop control my mind to buy stuff
we call my friend out to gather, coz he couldn't come back for whole month
so we call him out to see see him and play with him...
thank god that his face is getting better already, but the stupid still want eat those snack can cause him 'face cancer' again!!! he better don't complain after that!
i finally bought a bag, is nike. ya, nike again! the 'hook' *i mean nike hook is poisoning me to spend money on it! i am nike addict.
if my finance allow, i think my stuff will full of nike...
and i bought a Romp outer wear...
argh... i have to close myself in house already to avoid spending money!
ya, study no need spend money, study study study! after STPM will my day!

p/s: photo will publish after i get the photo from my friend~

3 comments:

one stop said...

haih...didn't call me go out..
very disappointed lo..T.T

JonathanC said...

nike's da way to go! yeah~

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

to one stop
hey, we got said want call u out or not de but very far for u to come out ma~ nvm la, we can meet in mtk de ma..