Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BIG decision

today i made a quite big decision
i decide to tell my friend that secret that she wants to know many times dy.
honestly i have a distance with that guy since my friend with him
i can't give any comment about him but i can said sometimes i really disagree with his action or soemthing else la
but at the end he hurt my friend badly, i can't agree with him anymore
i was consider a long time to make this decision
and i think is better to let my friend as soon as possible
is not worth to keep him again... everyone has a limit, my friend does
2years is a long time, and with a unacceptable reason
that's killing my friend

there is one more love problem happened with my another friend
but finally he solve it perfectly, is ok la, there always many choices out there
friends, what u have is TIME!
enjoy ur life first

p/s: think well before u start

No comments: