Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i need tools to fix

i can feel the dark cloud is on my head these few day... a lot of people made me lose my mood for the day. friend, a word i confuse for a long time and i still can't figure out the meaning of the word. i never meet a man that doesn't has the gentleman attitude at all. everything he wants to ask us (the female friends) to do for him. the reason he gave to us to want us to do for him is unacceptable and nonsense. boy should does what he surpose to do but he doesn't. sometime i consider that what he made from? why my other male friends can be so gentleman to us. we always compare the different male friend with him, and we can't find the way to make the comparison. in our mind and memories we even can't think one thing that he did is what the boy should did to female friends. he can miss all the basic part of how to treat a female friends. my friend and i really 'grey' about him already.
my friend asked me to just skip it la, but when i am alone sitting at my seat, i start thinking, thinking and thinking... my head wanna burst already la. friends' problems always the biggest problem to me. i trying to fix it, but no one gives the tools to fix it. sometimes i was thinking is that only me that doing this stupid thing... some of them seem like 'let it be la'. i wanna shout out the dissatisfaction here but i scare the worst thing happen... the thing that i never want to happen in my life
someone can share the tools?

3 comments:

shEngyi said...

haha.. who's the guy?? so cham?? hehe
calm down la fren.. gentleman here haha

“别为别人的无知过错影响自己整天的心情”

不值得。。

gambateh ya~~ stpm~~

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

thanks sheng yi.. u know the guy but u didn't close with him only. anyway, thanks ya.

GAN said...

that mean i very gentleman la ....hahahha.....coz i treat u all eat before ooo ....aiyo, dont care about him la...his attidude always like this de la..... boring about him liao la.... >< ......just ignore him la .....