Monday, June 9, 2008

again~ bad monday!

today is the 1st day for after mid year holiday, i still sick, listen to the stupid teacher talk talk and talk. he only knows talk something useless. today morning really damn hot o. morning should be a bit windy one, but today langsung no wind o. hot till all my hair like just finish bath. i am weak now, flu, sore throat and cough. cough till my lang wanna out dy, flu till like my nose wanna fall off. after i ate medicine, i sleep in the class, bad pose in sleep then when i woke up, i can't feel my left arm. like orang cacat coz i can't feel it. i sleep from second period till recess.
recess, i met someone... i so sick with what he talking there, i really can't tahan with kind of situation. i can't give any response with the topic he talking about. i am sick my face dy is black colour, his action just adding black colour on my face only. sigh~ friend o! we got activity we call him but when he got activity he never call us, the reason he gave is so so so...... (i don't know la, just 'beh soong')

No comments: