Friday, June 27, 2008

here i am

is quite a long time i didn't update my blog. i always rush and force my friend update, and he did. my turn lazy to update. erm.. actually not lazy la, i am busy with the school big day. HARI KOPERASI. when i heard this function, i want to find out what this function is this... i thought all the money we earn we have to give it all to school, but not. we keep all the untung. very good.

my class did brilliant, we sold a lot of food and all sold out at the end. and me, my friend ask me to design the price poster. (ya, i was busy with this, that's why i have no time to update my blog). all my friends love my design (made me proud again, XD) haha.. my class with responsibility for selling food. and i have another JOB to do....

i am a car washer on that day, not just me, and my whole gang of interactor. it was fun. actually i just enjoy on become a valet, i park and drive all the teachers' cars. i clean the car dashboard too. and there was a teacher's car holly disgusting, we found dead cockroach in the air-coned there. and alot of ants in the car. and an accident happened in front of me, made me blank,...

a girl slip up and fall in a faint. i was polishing a teacher's car tyre. my friend, hsu come and try to wake the girl up. hsu ask the girl to walk herself, but she can't then we have to carry her to office. then what happen next i don't know... is the first time i carry a faint person. then after that i busy with my job again.

and i have choosen for school to take part in a poster drawing contest. i have to represent SMKM to go SMKSS to compete. next wednesday is the day.

No comments: