Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Semester Break - Trip to Lang Tengah Part 2

The first day we went there was about snorkeling and taking photo
Maybe we were too excited and we have missed the boat that suppose to take us to another side of the island to snorkeling~
But, we still enjoyed after seeing the boat went through~
We were like own the whole island~ we buried friend with sand.
Swinging in the swing bed under coconut trees~
Soaking in water and went to see production team shooting for
some TV channel show.

force me to take photo of him

the hotel room in the movie

The second day, went for jungle tracking for my first time in my life. :D
Exhausted but is worth to see the view when we reached the peak.

jungle tracking

one more step backward I will not be able to blog here

I like this photo! :D

KaiXin in Lang Tengah


the starry starry night



to view more photo pls browse through my facebook la~ ;)






and I miss Lang Tengah now!

No comments: