Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Semester Break - Trip to Lang Tengah Part 1

This was planned since mid of the semester when we are still stressing about our assignments
One of my favourite trip! Beautiful view, crystal clear water, and the sand is so white that u have to wear glasses when u r walking under the big sun, and also the starry night! so amazing!

8 hours trip from PJ to Terengganu
and it passed by my hometown Mentakab, *proud* hahaha
I was like a tourist guide from Gombak toll to Cherating.


I better straight to the point > Lang Tengah!
The latest movie Love U U was take scene at the island. Exactly the beach that we were living.The main set up of the movie, the wedding hall is 45 degree from our resort.

look at the water!

me and charlene

the wedding hall for the movie

1 comment:

charlene wong said...

hey!!im here!! idono how i get here... i think that is the miracle of hyperlinks.... woahh!!