Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Semester Break - Airport


from the previous post is still about my exam
as I mentioned in the last post is also about my best friend came back from Australia

going to arrival hall to pick JiaChie up

right after picking up him from airport
after about 2 years, he finally back to his tanah air.
was so excited when we all waiting at the arrival hall
YongXin spotted him at the first, and waved hands to him
a big hug was given by him right after 2years!
the last thing we did is hug before he departed to Australia, and the 1st thing we did is hug too.
is very good to see him back!
and tons of activities with him after he has got back here

We went to KLIA for the next day, another friend is leaving Malaysia to UK

sending YongXin to UK

he is going for 1 years for his master study~
after that, I was sent back to PJ to prepare my exam which gonna held on the next day

went to KLIA twice within 24 hours~
nice experience... hahaha
not anymore looking at the signboard when we went there for the 2nd time!

one more thing, KLIA should have Starbucks instead of just having one inside the boarding hall.



No comments: