Friday, April 22, 2011

ok, 2 more days... TAHAN~

2 more days then I can back to my hometown
And also this is the first time I have been more than a month never back to hometown.
Used to back hometown every 2 weeks
Actually is study week starting on the next monday, but too bad this is Graphic Design course
So... I have presentation on the coming monday.

And now, suddenly I feel like having my hometown foods...
After I back to there, I will be feeding myself with the food I have been craving for...
tomyam, cendol at noon
har mee and asam laksa at afternoon (i know is not the best har mee and asam laksa that i ate before)
but just to satisfy my desire about it.
And then ikan bakar, satay, yue gong hor... at night


GOSH, I want to go back home and MAKAN!!!


2 comments:

one stop said...

aku pun mau ikan bakar!!!!!!

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

jom pergi when we all back!!!