Saturday, October 10, 2009

really don't understand

sometimes i really hate this
but i think is most the time
how come some people can be so good luck after he/she came to this world
born in rich family, have langsung no worry about life and money
materials stuff are fully supply

for me, i got to work and save the money then think wisely when i really have to buy the thing i really really want
this is really not fair for me
am i look too deep for all these, so is making me suffer for all these
but this is my attitude and is my personality
i tried to change my view for all these, but failed
i really tried
i just can't keep my eyes away for all those stuffs *bad eyes
this personality is taking my breath
i want everything good and perfect in my coming life
but where can i confirm all these?
this is SUCKS! Shit man!

3 comments:

chelseA said...

at least u work hard with ur own hands, u depend urself! u r best than those who use parents $$

chelseA said...

don compare ur life to others, u hv no idea what their journey is all about... + oil wit ur life, u can make it with colourful ^^

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

wow...this is so touching!
just want to complain complain...
i'm ok dy~
thx anyway~