Thursday, October 15, 2009

am i out of my mind

this Tuesday, is my normal working day
but i took leave for that day due to what reason?
coz i gotta go kl and eat the sushi king rm2 bonanza
my mum said i am crazy.
when i asking the headmaster for the leave, he ask me: why want to take leave?
i answer very normally: i going to settle something at kl. wahaha XD
i can't imagine if i answer: go for sushi king rm2 promotion lo! XD

ok, i went with my friend. 1st time take metro bus to kl
erm... introduce by my friend. this bus is better than Union bus
no other special reason, b'coz it's new.

ok, we reach there, and we can't wait to eat the rm2 sushi
i all the way go down there but too sad, the food are not fresh enough *sigh
but we manage to eat the fried shrimp in temperature
the others sushis have no temperature at all
yt ate a sushi that she said is freeze one. wahaha XD
rm2 is like that de lo~ XP
jc's stomach was not feeling well, so we can't hit our target
and he been to toilet many times dy... poor thing~

and the final part for me, we went to a sudden sing K section
jc is Neway's member, and due to that ladies are free for that day
coz this is so crazy~ we only need to share jc's charge
but it's worth to hell! damn, this is so gooooooooood
damn, they sang till 7pm some more le
i only sang till 5pm, coz i still gotta work on the next day
i leave earlier for bus

and here i like to say: ktm is really sucks
i almost can't make it to my bus coz i use 30minutes to wait the 'lovely' bus
and use another 30minutes to get myself from subang to kl sentral
and this cost me an hours for ktm

No comments: