Tuesday, October 27, 2009

easy job

my job is really easy
i only need my pen drive for two period in the class
using the class computer and with the LCD projector
the computer of course for me to run my pen drive and play songs
i think fall in love with projector dy
awesome 'machine', that help me to show the lyric of the song
i still using chalk to write all the lyric in the board and ask students to copy on last week
what a foolish action~
last time i really don't know what song i should play for two period
god damn it, who cares, just play song that request by student la
all doors and windows close for my class
i know the other class's student pass by will admire on that class
coz they are listening pop song not the song according the text book
they keep looking who is the teacher inside...
but i keep the mystery, wahaha XD

No comments: