Monday, August 3, 2009

back to Chung Hwa 1

went to my primary school today~
not to visit my teachers but i going to teach those evils for the next 2 months
gosh~ i thought primary student just a kid, but they are not after i met them
they got unlimited energy to talk and walking all around the class~
they got unlimited small matter thing to complain to me
for example: *in mandarin of course
  • teacher, he step on my bottle..
  • teacher, he took my eraser..
  • teacher, he draw my book..
  • teacher, i want go toilet *every minutes at least got 2 students ask me this! GO TO HELL LA~ toilet toilet!!!
  • teacher, tell us a story
  • teacher, are u a boy or a girl? *totally speechless for this question
  • teacher, why u have boy hair style de? *damn, wtf...
  • teacher, ........ *never end, and still have to continue tomorrow
gosh~ how i going to tahan o!
wanlau, i wondering what their parents gave them to eat?
they are totally not human being~

i going to teach the whole school most naughty class!
this class like what we actually saw in drama, either Taiwan or HK *just the same
if the situation allow, i sure will shout out with my rude word! *i got a lots, OK!!!

but tell u what la, the most funny thing is when prefect and student passed by me
they will bow down and said good morning teacher, wahahahaha XD
they call me teacher le! XDXDXD, this is what i did to teacher last time in primary school
this scene never appear in my eyes after i left primary school~ wahaha

i will kill them one day otherwise they can take over my life one day
I KILL OR I KILLED

6 comments:

one stop said...

aiyo~kids is like is one ma~
full of energy~ah boh why most of the adult wan go back to their childhood??
when you're kids,you also like that one ma~juz sabar for it!!!

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

i didn't naughty like them la
they not afraid with my rotan le

Chin said...

is like that de !!!same experiences!so funny ba!

YeanSin said...

WAH!!!!
Y I DUNNO U BE A TEACHER DE???
good la...
high salary,stay at home, more holaday...
GOOD GOOD GOOD~~~~~~
程老师,早安~~~~~
HAHAHAHA~~~`

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

chin> this is not funny at all? is suffer for me
yeansin> pls la~ this job sucks! not good at all! wth! yiu!

YongXin said...

ok la. miss my primary school life. Hope time can swap me back.