Friday, May 8, 2009

Part 2

sushi king RM2 promotion, i change shift with friend just want to eat this promotion. i trying to full my stomach with all these sushi. after all these sushi, i didn't take company dinner. till supper. this is call the power of sushi. 1 set of sushi can let me tahan whole day *last time
awesome, this is my record! XD actually no la, with 3 more friendsFerrari F1, is cool. the red power!



1st of May, Labour Day. fireworks!! i rush back to hostel, coz when i finish work is about 11pm dy. i have no time to take bath, some more when i back to hostel, the bathroom is in using. then i decide NOT TO BATH. if i really take bath that time i can sure i will miss this fireworks event
this is after fireworks. trying to take photo with crowd

same purpose, the crowd that day is really horror! i never saw so much ppl in gentingcamwhore with fireworks
from behind, kaixin, yeansin and lee mei
lee mei, ah xiang, yean sin and kai xin. this photo is awesome!

last day! SAFARI *Genting Disco
they want to fair well for me, and by the way want to celebrate my friend's bf birthday.
the DJ mention my friend's bf name. we cut cake in safari...
i used to not drink before, but that day i was drunk. and i am super crazy and high that night.
i only remember i keep using my phone to camwhore and keep pull by friends to dance pool.
my friend teach me 'shuffle', we sang in the center of the pool. i can dance till i sweat. so this can show how 'active' am i that night. i take off my scarf and my cap too..
all my friends hug me at the last song.
we own the dance pool that night
see, camwhore! kar poh and i

is the man b'day. that's his gf

caslberg beer tower. i was drunk that moment
ya, camwhore again.

4th of May! i really gotta leave...
this the bed my slept for last 4 months.

this is my last Dim Sum meal in Ah Yat.
is suffer to leave a place that you have reins

No comments: