Sunday, May 24, 2009

HUG

i can't forget that moment, it keep flash back in my mind
don't know why, the scene really unforgetable

the last song was playing, Beyond-海阔天空
and this made me fall in love to this song
and also is the last song for that night
we, whole gang in the center of the pool
we own the pool that night
they sing the song, i sing the song
when the song is going to end
the first come to hug me is my supervisor, ann and wish me good luck
then lee mei, the kar poh, then tze kwan, then ah fun, then sok yi, then....
then lee mei, tze kwan and kar poh, four of us, hug me very tie
*kar poh want to kiss me some more, luckily she didn't 
everyone hug me, and i wish can hug them longer 
we hug till the song ends, i wish the time can stop at that moment


原谅我这一生不羁放纵爱自由
也会怕有一天会跌到
背弃了理想谁人都可以
那会怕有一天只你共我




No comments: