Thursday, September 4, 2008

querimony and today's sun

everyday is the same routine
go to school, put down the bag and go out ready for national anthem
then get back to class, open the book and put the head down
and study and do all the question that the answer not in my brain
is suck la~ next week, TRIAL! 
75days to go for STPM
i need something new and can attract my vision

today, on the way back to home, the sun is hot when noon
and this made me flash back my NS memories
whole gang waiting in marching field waiting for coach and start complain about the sun
and marching under the hot sun, we still march our best to be the best marching team
the feel is same with today sun, i so miss my NS friends

that's all la, need to put my head down to those book
they are waiting for me~  T__T

No comments: