Wednesday, September 24, 2008

changing

whole world is changing, last time it was peaceful and no war in my memory
till 9-11 happened. countrys and country compete to make nuclear boom. wars' news now is usual for us, and we never go pay attention on these kind of news. is too politic. maybe still young for us to have interest in politic, malaysia's politic also... sigh~
our opinion for something also changing in the process. no positive way but negative way of thinking, including me. in these world, for now, moral values for me is useless, treating other nice is treating you cruel. we heard this dialog thousand times in hong kong series drama. but the truth is there is no way to make me have positive way mind on you. before have an action, i have to think for my own good, make sure there is no harm for me. in nows society, i have to protect myself. 

p/s: this blog doesn't mean i am in anger mood. just wanna blog

No comments: