Wednesday, September 10, 2008

can not tahan

i immerge myself in all account exercises just now
and something keep annoying me, and made me can't tahan anymore
i don't know why everything also can calculate by that people,  include relationship!
i always complain that the world is unfair, 
of course i know there is more people unlucky than me
but how come the people can self-fish like that
in people's mind only benefit for the people own, nothing else
i am scared to live with these kind of people
is the people business, why i go to care about the people!
that is the way how the people live
is none of my business! i am so 3 8.

383838!...

1 comment:

JonathanC said...

haha i experienced dat over a million times durin form 5 days

those were da days gila gila tennis. haha lolz!


frustrating!