Sunday, July 27, 2008

wow~ syok and i injured again!

this blog going to dispart to two part. 1st is i almost made myself blind. 2nd is i finally feel that what is top excited feel! *i think the grammar is something wrong la... but hope u guys know what i talking about la
1st. blind!
yesterday i went to a event that organised by nan ju. i was ready to go out to gather and crazy around with my friends. i did but a ACCIDENT happened on me. is quite serious. it probably can make me blind forever. 1 more cm i definitely will blind. yesterday about 8pm, i went to my friend's house and waiting to get his car to the hall that held the event. it still raining when i get there. i saw my friend was in rush tone. and when there is a raining day, as a human being, u sure bow a little bit when walking or running... i walk to my friend back seat open his car door
and the accident happened. the car door smash over my spec and the my spec break to pieces.. and some mighty pieces get in to my eye 1cm below *grammar problem~ but never mind, i will show u guys the photo, then u will understand.... then i bleed nonstop... i also disbelieve that i got so many blood to bleed... my face full of my blood, my friends were so scare with my injured. they keep giving me the tissue to stop the blood... after that auntie gave me a plaster to stop the bleeding... i think it will be fine after i *stick the plaster. but when i get to the hall, i smell blood and the blood is coming out from the plaster.... but the thing is i didn't feel any unwell or wanna faint. *maybe i really tough enough haha...



1more cm will made me blind~ the 'hole' very deep and i can see my flesh... very ugly.


my spec and tissue full of my blood



2nd. i at the top of excited yesterday.
as usual, after event we went for 'yam cha'-1st venue of yam cha. we celebrate huang sheng's birthday. he was 19. he is my standard 6 friend! birthday is just the small part of my yesterday life. we yam till about 12.30am. and one of my friend said wanna change place to chit chat. then we went to kien min's house area park. it was a stranger took over our place then they said let's go 'long kai'. then we went to the Mentakab Industrial Park. all the way to there is dark and less car will passed by. and they found a awesome place. there is huge. enough to park 100++ big lorry. and three of our car go in and our brain start planning something bad... haha, we decided to DRIFT. wow, luckily i was in my 'stable skill' friend's car. his skill is good enough.

first time sitting in car that drift~ what i can said is, is really syok and excited. and i was nervous, very nervous... both of my leg can't feel the ground. but is really awesome~~
and when we were going back, a friend's car 'buang' for three time... wanlau, i wonder how he did that. XD haha. the road is wet and still got raining a bit... i look at his car, i also worry about him... he totally crazy!! luckily i not in his car... hu~ we went to another place to yam cha to share about the 'buang' topic. and it was 2am already, and i got home calling to force me back immediately!


and when i lying on my bed, my brain can't stop replay the thing that i play for whole night.
it's crazy, man~


and here wish huang sheng HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

friends, let's do it again! yeah~

3 comments:

GAN said...

WOWOWOWOWOW.....I LIKE THE FEEL SO MUCH!!!!!!kx, " po xiang " ardy lo...but don't worry u still very "pretty"!!!!!!!!

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

really? haha.

p o h s o o n said...

tat much of blood >.> kinda send me off~ ~.~ (blood taboo)