Monday, October 25, 2010

FML~

nice one, start up my 2nd week of 3rd semester like this

1. the most expensive of my property - DSLR camera's battery
no respond at all when i plug it into my camera!
this is the 1st problem! and i don't know how much it will cost me!

2. the PHONE that i have been using since end of 2007...
keypad start not functioning well
i am sweating when i want to type a text msg even though the msg content is just a 'OK'

3. the bloody BICYCLE that my dad bought for me in Form 1
i thought it will bring me convenient in PJ
coz i no need wait for bus in the early morning or miss bus to Uni
and no worry after class end
is totally different with my thought!
i have to cross the busy road by rolling it,
and the tyre is just too suck! i have to keep inflating it everyday i want to use!
and just now, one of the screw is loosen...

Fuck My Life

3 comments:

GangGang 钢钢 said...

Auw...kai xin...
dun be panic...
everything will goes smooth de...
take care urself...

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

ouch... start monday like this do not make me feel good~ anyway, thanks :')

YongXin said...

1. D90 gg le
2.buy iphone 4 bah
3.lose weight then tyre wont inflate any more