Friday, February 26, 2010

i am afraid to draw

i never think that drawing can be so suffer
first fact that make me scare to draw, sitting or standing in our drawing studio for 2-3 hours
the studio is cooler than my fridge...
second, think idea until i have to take panadol to overcome my headache *i know this is not good
and follow by i have to face some person i can not accept
my course-mates are genius in drawing
and also when i am running out of idea!
this totally can kill me in a second
that means one hill high, still got another hill that higher than it

so surprise to get to know that our beloved Jc got an offer to do his exchange programme
to CANADA!
this guy is just too lucky dy~ but i think he deserve it
good job dude! for filled up the form... XD
everything still have to depend on him after he get more information

have to get back to my work!
and i have to say that i start anti-a*******
ask me in msn if u want to know the word XD




No comments: