Thursday, February 11, 2010

also for you, jia chie

the day is really coming
tomorrow will be
as ky said,
you make us so suffering with the mood
CNY mood and the mood sending u off
these few days, before i sleep or when i was free
what i was thinking is all about our gang...
TC, Genting, KL, Subang, Clubbing, ur luxurious house
shopping, alcohol-ing, chatting, photo, singk ... bla bla bla

i really going to miss you very very much
no tennis kaki when i back to mtkb when weekends or even in my sem break
no shopping kaki, no one calling me 'h** po' XD
no one can fetch me to yam cha
no one can think those silly idea that hanging x'mas ball on the chest and wait for kai xin came out from bathroom

we also have no free alcohol supplier anymore for the next 2 years
*actually is because of u, gan jia chie, i only know what is chivas, vodka, and etc.
u r the one that will take care to those drunkenssss... *i am not saying that i will drunk but who are the one, they will know la.
less a kaki that can let me shout out my suffering when i facing to fucking people
we have no driver to travel and go wherever we want to go
i also have no kaki to accompany to listen 'talk'

below here is not only for JC, but to the part of CV
i never walk shopping with others except u all before i start my life here
and i have already understand that u guys are the best for shopping spree
gosh... how i going to sing k next time, i only dare to sing in front u all
high pitch, broken tune? no problem in front of u all
yam cha event will not so often already
i can't even make a last yam cha event with u before u going out
so sorry... i was thinking not to go airport but can not.


honestly we maybe got 'on lok' meal after u start ur another journey
every time having meal with u all, sure make me want to burst the food inside my mouth
i am admire on u, can study oversea...
don't worry, i will start saving money and soon or later u can see us there



we are saying to send u with happiness but i don't think i can do it *i'll try my best ok?
actually there is 'water' in my nose and tear in my eye right now
damn! i still have to take bus to go back later! how i going to face my bus-mate later
this blog is so unsystematic the paragraph's point is here a bit there a bit



well, take a good care of yourself when u reach there.
ALL THE BEST
JIA CHIE

No comments: