Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a walk with friends


have a shopping spree with my friends before i start my another work or school
is mega sales... i miss the feels when we were f4 and f5
when there was a mega sales, we were so excited and planning to go kl in class
then use one day to shop whole mall *what a memorable memories

this time i ate what i wish to eat for
i have Japanese food at sushi king
i have hong kong lunch at kim gary
i have malaysia mamak stall style, mee goreng, roasted chicken wings, cuttlefish ball, kamheong lala at subang asia cafe


lunch at KimGary, Mid Valley. baked cheese rice with seafood, this is worth. inside this meal got abalone slice, oyster, scallop, baby octopus, unagi. and the rice is enough for 2 persons
and the main purpose to kl is this! Transformer 2: revenge of the fallen!
thanks for my best friends accompany me to watch again, which are they watched before
i know is out of date for me to watch but i FINALLY watched it!!!
Transformer BANZAI~


the sad thing is some of my friends can't join this
many of them were busy with school

yah, yean sin has left to sabah
here to wish her all the best and good luck
i will miss her and kim yau right here
yean sin left means there is only me here doing nothing
come on, i got to make something

No comments: