Tuesday, June 16, 2009

cameron highland

i know this place since i was primary school, but have no chance to go there
so ngam that my dad working place is near there then we have the chance to go
first to cameron highland, there smell like chicken shit...
wakao, what make this place smell like this, and fly are everywhere
my dad said they use chicken shit as fertilizer
wanlau, no wonder so can not tahan la~ Orz~ *pengsan la~
actually, forget the part of chicken shit, cameron highland really is a good place
it is bigger than i thought, my mum super like this place
because all the vegetables sell super cheap and super fresh
she bought a lot!!! whole fridge now is full of the fruits and vegetables
on the way back, she keep complaining the vege seller at mentakab
honestly, mentakab vege is expensive like hell!

my sister, a cactus lover, my dad as well
don't know which fellow told my dad that cactus is my dad lucky plant
then made my dad a love cactus too
two of them super high when saw all cactus, and bought a lot too
now my sis has a mini desert right up the shoe rack
never saw so much and so big
the mini desert
for me, i not a plant lover, in cameron highland i just walking and taking photo
and make me impressive is the tea garden
huge like hell, what the... when i saw it
no wonder cameron highland can be whole world red tea leaf exporter! Orz *salute houkao~ huge right!!! sure have to take photo la~ WAH!!!!!!!~
i think this plant got something wrong. this is not a cactus la! but the.... wow~ this can kill people this plant's flower very cute, look like 2 ballet dancers
3 of us!
love them yah~

2 comments:

YeanSin said...

wah...
so good ma...
eh..i like the plant like ballet dancer leh..
damn cute ma..

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

cute ho~
i love it too
i found the fruit-passion!