Saturday, May 17, 2008

heart feeling

yesterday we were out for gathering. but someone made me feel he was strange to me. i start dislike him again. not the first time he did like that. his pattern always like that. always coz of a little matter and then show balck face. my friend didn't did any wrong to him, but i know he is not so happy when my friend was there. my friend also got his own attitude, i prefer my friend attitude. his pattern made me hate him deeper. if i didn't ask him to out then he will feel enmity towards us. and his attitude made me feel revolt to him. i don't know how to decribe his pattern, he just always put his not caring face on his face. asking him to do something he will very give me a 'guai lin' face (*sorry i have to use this rude word to decribe his pattern). even though got any event he always forget to ask us too, he only will join us when there is a benefit for him. and we going to plan a trip, he sure giving a lot of reason to reject us but he always got another plan with his friends. i told one of my friend about this, but my friend can't give any comment about this coz he can't feel the GL situation. last time i was thinking that maybe now he is richer than his last time so make he changing. maybe really this is very sensetive for me. i hate this most! suddenly i don't want to talk with him anymore. i think in the future days i will talk less to him to avoid more sensetive feeling appear in my heart. friends' problem made me the worriest, i don't know what i worry for but really made me very very worry. later i still wanna go meet him, i don't know ar~

No comments: