Monday, May 26, 2008

gunbound

i start play this online since i am form 5, one of my friend ask me to play. it's look cute, so it made me feel interesting on it. before i play this game, i thought it is a complicated online game. it's just a simple game. i play for the level, i proud to said i used 3days to train my GB character till double stone axe. hahaha~

playing this game, a lot of memories flash back inmy brain, i remember the time we play this game, so memorable. actually this is not the hottest game on that time, but my friend said just play for fun la, and then more and more friends in tuition start playing this game again. wow~ my friend made this game hot again, but after a few months, we busy with our spm so all of us forget the login ID and password. and then nobody play this game. and this time, all boys busy with the new online game -Warcraft (Dota). this game made those boys crazy. (till now i still don't know what are they playing in the game, i can't understand the game rules) whatever la, that's a complicated game for me.

maple story and gunbound are more suitable for me. SIMPLE
holidays for 2 weeks, i have nothing to do, i create a new GB people and play for the whole holiday.

he going to die.haha

what a powerful shoot. hohaha

ready to shoot

see my name? keishiinz WINNNNN

No comments: