Friday, March 28, 2008

third day

training serve, fore-hand, back-hand, .....
train to be stronger! yahy!!
have to get prepare for the match from now.
today when i get to the court, feel lonely la~
no same age friend accompany me to play and train
i feel like i have been boycott by the other.
i no rich like them, sometimes i talk to them, they ignore me some more.
what i did o? feel suffer de le!
why the way you treat me no like last time how you treat the player that same age with me?
feeling down and then my serve will be not nice!
do you know how much excited i waiting for this?
have to face them for 1 more week from now! HATE~
but i have to be positive mind to face all these!!
so i bought me a tennis bag!
and finally i own it now! blek~
now next target is a new racket (wilson n code pro)
saving money to buy, wish next year can own it!! must GAMBATEH!
go go go~











wilson k factor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oo...u noe who is leechunming...? tat sozai ming...y u got his bag de??XD 2 also same patten 1...

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

i know him. actually a lot of people have this bag.