Saturday, September 29, 2012

Flash Mob like Step Up Revolution!

I must write this down, I mean I need to blog this
I got a Flash Mob job last month. And I have to DANCE! 
To promote an English radio station contest... 
Firstly, of course is the payment attracted me to do this job. 

Yesterday, was the last day of the flash mob. 
I never have so much fun with these people. They are crazy and so hyperactive! 
Event bosses are damn good person! Videographer and photographer lagi siao! hahaha 

Ya, back to yesterday, we had a party in Sunway Giza and all the beer and drinks were free flow! 
We danced like no tomorrow in the pub! Wearing all red and dancing, we did catch a lot of attention
 from the passerby. 
No, should say like this, we always create attention when we gathered around. 

And for the very first time, I danced till my leg cramped and everyone helped me beside of the stage! 
Yesterday was really really happening! I gotta miss them all so much! 
I am so proud to say that I was a flash mobber and danced in the public! 
And... I went for the second round at Stage KL. Again, danced like no tomorrow. So effing tired till
I really can't feel my leg. 

I woke up this morning and ohmaigawd my leg! 
I am off for my vacation in few more hours but I haven't get my stuff packed yet! 


Hell yeah, beach and sun I am coming to you!!! 

I can't go back to my hometown for Autumn Mid Festival this year. :( 

No comments: