Thursday, June 7, 2012

7June12 Sunny

As I mentioned before, it is really fun working in my internship company... 
I can even feel like not going back home so early or even don't want weekend come so fast.
Everyone wants Friday but is really mean nothing to me... 
I know how precious of other workers think of Friday night.
When I can't go back hometown to see my family, and friends have their own plan without me, all these will making me emo when I am alone in the room. I damn hating this!! 
That's why I feel better when I have something to do in the office, at least I won't feel so lifeless. 
You might think I am too over or what, but really, I felt so much better in the office. Doing the task and work that I liked. 

Always like this, the routine will never change. 
I can't speak anything about this, can please not to do the thing that I have warned! 
And I need respond when I am talking. I was sitting there, respect please! 

KaiXin 

No comments: