Tuesday, December 7, 2010

done with my 1st year!

is study week now and the thing is i don't feel like study for the exam...
went for a celebration of the last day of our year 1
omg, time really flies... i have done with my degree program for the 1st year
back to the celebration, we went to Gardens RedBox to battle our voices! XD
surprisingly, my sing skill has no improvement! XD
this is the 1st time i sang so many English songs!
u know what. i took the role of rapper when singing 'Love the way you lie' :P


before we leave, we saw a lot of giant bears, I mean really a lot!!! in the MidValley center court
and as my friend said, we turn to 3 years old kid when we saw all those bears
we were so so so excited, taking photo, acting cute, and bla bla bla...

gang!

solo!

with the giant bear!!!


wishing all my friends have a Merry Christmas~
:D

No comments: