Thursday, September 9, 2010

recently

this is study week, also meaning that my year 1 semester 2 is about to end! =)
exam just put it away 1st.

successfully persuade *my majesty to buy us a new CPU.
he start complaining about all his salary finished by 3 of us! XD

erm, my uni friends are just too awesome
laugh is non stop when they are there with me! =D
is so happy to be with them

this week, finally bought a big enough bag pack, and is NIKE!
i am just love with it! hehehehe surprising me is my mum didn't ngam cham about the bag! hahaha

and for my best buddy ever, all the best for you with the new environment!
the message he sent to me, i think he is god damn fine there, so anyone that knows him, no need to worry about him! XD
he has a lot party to attend, has unlimited free beers...



No comments: