Saturday, July 10, 2010

new decease

i never stay in PJ longer than 2 weeks
2 weeks already is my maximum
i have to stay here to the 3rd week!
and due to some problems, i can't go back to my home town
and this feeling is totally killing me
i thought it won't be so serious since is just 1 week more

now, i understand what ee ling feel when she complain about her homesick
i get this decease too, ling ah!!!

homesick side effect is [EMO]
i am so [EMO] in this weekend!
can't go back to see my family, can't go back to gather with friends
i want yam cha in Mentakab!

no matter what happen next week, kai xin is going back home town

2 comments:

gan ee ling said...

haha..dear ah~
finally u understand my feeling d XDDD
jia you jia you ya..everything will be alrite =)

GangGang 钢钢 said...

I also din back to my hometown 1 month dy...homesick now T_T