Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mayday vs Jay XD

before i watch Mayday concert
i am ok with them... just very normal listening their songs 'sometimes'
BUT.... after i watched the concert,
i am freaking LOVE of them

and i promise yeansin and my friends and also myself
i am sure going to buy the ticket for their next Malaysia's concert
i can very sure that to say that Mayday concert is a MUST watch concert in my life
they are sooooo awesome, rock, crazy, and also touching~

no matter what happen i am going to watch again!
even the concert has finish about one week, but i still in MAYDAY mood
Mayday's playlist in my laptop music player, in my phone music playlist

and very honestly, they climb to my artist ranking list to the TOP
last time i was so supporting Jay Chou
sadly to say that, i don't even know that Jay's latest album is release when it is released.

next time for sure, ROCK ZONE!!!!

1 comment:

Jiyan said...

oh man who doesnt love Mayday T__T they rocks! and their songs are so real and life-related..just gotta love them!