Monday, March 22, 2010

TMD!

ur mother f**ker
get lost from me if u showing that f**king face
bastard, u r influence me when i doing my thing
f**k off!

i dy stress enough with my stuffs
i don't want to solve ur problem just by ur f**king face telling me that u r happen anything or whatever
i don't even want to hear anything from u
u r ruining my day!

damn u!!!! F**K OFF from my sight!

i was telling myself don't be so rude
but this situation happened and i just can't control my brain to process these words
sorry yah, if anyone anti with these words

again, asgm and presentation are coming
i was annoying what to wear during the presentation
hate standing in front of the whole class and fooling with the monkey shirt
and bla bla bla with those word which i am stranger with

not forget to say that, i feel like my bad habit is coming back
rude word when angry... *yeansin, i need ur help again
envy on people branded stuff, amazing life... *yeansin, HELP me ah~

i am so SUFFER for not going back to home last week~
no matter what, i MUST go back this weekends!


2 comments:

YeanSin said...

is ok...
when we facing some ppl we really can use some rude word de..
but dun score their family la...
that is ok de...dun worry la...

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

hahaha
yean sin u make my day!
thanks for allow me to say those word
FML!!! haha