Monday, April 14, 2008

i start this week with a sucks monday

i know everyone has bad luck period. but why my bad luck period ever ends one? i thought good luck will come to me after i face those fellow. but it seem like no...
today is Monday, i went to school like usual Monday. everyone hates Monday because have no enough rest in only two days holiday. me as well.
perhimpunan, then go back to class start the 1st period. (this is usual schedule)
but today after perhimpunan, i went back to class and thinking the camp that teacher mentioned just now. my micro-economic teacher came in and start her class.
suddenly two big discipline teachers came in, (u can guess what happened next), he said want spot check. damn lo, today i brought my cell phone to school. but usual day, my class at least have 3 persons bring their phone too. but why? today just only me! i surrender my cell phone myself.
and then my tear start drop and very sad and quiet for one whole day. i even have no appetite for my hand made nasi goreng. my face already black for one whole day. my micro-economic teacher came to me and asked me don't be so tension. she comforted me by telling me the way to solve. she really is a kind teacher.
then when want to go back home, i go ask my phone back from the Japanese old man look teacher. and he said want parents come along too. i called my mum and told her. i paid 10bucks to expiate my 'half life'.
i swear i won't bring phone to school anymore. last time almost lost it in school, and now kena rampas. i think my phone 时辰八字(Chinese people birth date) and school 时辰八字is 相冲.

No comments: